These guidelines articulate the general parameters by which information will be considered and accepted or rejected for submission to the website; however, in all instances, the authority to make decisions based on specific circumstances belongs to Roswell365.
Listings must take place within the City of Rowell.
All submission goes through a review process. Please allow 3-5 business days for submitted events to be reviewed by staff. Events will not be published until they have been reviewed, approved, and published. We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event’s start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
Events listings can be made at any time, but Roswell365 reserves the right to hold the event in a “pending” state until six months before the event begins.
Events listed on Roswell365 must be open to the public (with or without a fee), non-exclusive, community-minded events where the focus lies within the City of Roswell and adheres to the guidelines. Roswell365 reserves the right to edit and/or remove any and all listings, artist profiles, or images without prior notification to the event submitter.
You are encouraged to list your event in any and all relevant categories per your event description. Roswell365 aims to highlight arts, cultural and recreational events happening in the City of Roswell.
Content NOT Accepted
- Not accepted on Roswell365: Happy hours, informational meetings (e.g. multi-level marketing sessions, board meetings, association meetings, open houses, etc.), political marches/rallies, grand openings, or gambling events.
- We cannot list events outside the City of Roswell at this time. If the submission is not within Roswell City Limits, it will not be accepted.
- Virtual events without a designated location (in Roswell) will not be accepted.
- “Adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content will not be accepted. Roswell365 accepts event listings and artist profiles that use images and language up to what would be considered a “PG-13” level.
- Individual garage sales or similar events will not be accepted.
- Any listing promoting a business or business programming (like camps or classes) will not be accepted.
Roswell365 reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are unsuitable for the site. Listings written in the first person will be modified to be in the third-person narrative.
Listing edits are available through your dashboard. If you edit your listing to contain inappropriate content that gets published, Roswell365 reserves the right to terminate your account.
Public Art Definition and Guidelines
Public art is a part of our public history, our evolving culture, and our collective memory. It reflects and reveals our society and adds meaning to our city. If your Public Art listing does not serve the citizens of Roswell, Roswell365 reserves the right to reject the listing. Please make sure any Public Art is for the public to enjoy and not for purchase.
Each listing is required to have at least one quality image to display with the listing. Images must be in .JPG or .PNG format only and no larger than 4 megabytes with a required minimum of 500 x 500 pixels to display. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Important: By uploading an image to Roswell365 for posting on Roswell365, the user represents that the material does not infringe on any proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party and that the user has the authority to grant, and does hereby grant, to Roswell365 a license to use, display, copy, and transfer the image for and in connection with the Roswell365 site.
- If an image is not uploaded with your listing, the Roswell365 logo will be used as a photo.
Direct links to video files cannot be added to Roswell365 listings. Roswell365 only accepts URL links provided by YouTube, Vimeo, and Brightcove “Share” options.
Roswell365 listings and profiles do not discriminate on the basis of the subject matter or artists involved, including for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or political point of view.
Roswell365 does not accept event listings or artist profiles that feature slurs, epithets, or hateful comments.
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.